Tuesday 13 August 2013

Weekly challenge #131: "Monotangle Dex-teria"

Here is my attempt at the monotangle. I usually don't like monotangles, I enjoy combining different tangles but I did find this one more enjoyable. I used the TanglePattern string 057. I ended up getting a bit frustrated with my pens as since I haven't used them for a while they had dried up a bit so needed a bit of TLC to get them running properly. One of them is going to need some serious cleaning out as I couldn't get it going again.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely variations, they really look like Dex-waffles in a Dex-tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bars of cocolat mmmm I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I to like Zoe saw waffles right away nice work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the result, and by reading the other comments I could only think of waffles too. Great shading on the one who is coming out of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tile.

    How do you clean the pens?

    ReplyDelete